Before cleaning: Test for colorfastness for 24 hours on a small, hidden area of carpet. DO NOT use if color changes when carpet is dry. Before using, always remove loose particles or excess liquid from carpet with cloth or vacuum. Not suggested on velvet, silk, wool or leather.
- Treat areas immediately.
- Press the trigger handle to activate flow. Point the sprayer 6 -8 inches from the surface. With can upright and in the direction of the mess, pull the trigger to activate flow. For best results, saturate area thoroughly starting by ringing the outside of the area and working inward.
- Allow the cleaner to work for 5 minutes.
- Blot with a clean, dry cloth and allow to dry. The formula will continue to eliminate the odor until completely dry.
- Vacuum thoroughly.
- Keep children and pets away from the area until dry.
- If the area is dry but an odor persists, the odor source was not completely penetrated. Retreat and be sure to completely saturate the soiled area to penetrate the odor source.
Anionic surfactants, perfumes, purified water, natural non-pathogenic bacteria, denatured ethanol, propane, isobutane.