- Place on floor, plastic side down and tissue side up.
- Introduce your dog to the pad, allowing him to smell the special 3-In-1 attractant, and give him a familiar command to encourage use.
- If your dog doesn’t relieve himself immediately, take him back several times until he is successful.
- When your dog relieves himself on the pad, reward him with a treat or enthusiastic praise.
- Replace as needed.
- Keep the pad in an area that is available to your dog, but away from his bed and food.
- When accidents happen, remove all traces of the odors to prevent your dog from repeat marking.
- Try OUT! Stain & Odor Remover for all of life's little messes.