Saturate the soiled area. When treating spots on carpet, cover twice the size of the mess and be sure to saturate the carpet backing and padding. Wait 10 or more minutes for the enzymes and Pro-Bacteria™ to break down the organic proteins. Blot excess moisture with a color-safe cloth. Allow the area to dry naturally, which may take 24-48 hours. When dry, the stain and odor will disappear. If the area is dry but an odor persists, the odor source was not completely penetrated. Re-treat and be sure to completely saturate the soiled area to penetrate the odor source.
- All Natural Enzymatic and Pro-bacteria formula designed to eliminate tough pet
- stains and odors
- Made with 100% Natural and quality plant-based ingredients
- Non-Toxic and safe to use around pets and home* (*when used as directed)
- Proven effective and certified by the Carpet and Rug institute
- Neutralizes odors and helps prevent repeat marking
Purified Water, Non-pathogenic Bacteria, Lactic Acid, Enzymes, Propanediol, Emulsifier and Fragrance
Avoid eye contact, product may irritate eyes. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. Keep this and all cleaning products out of reach of children and animals.
Answer a few simple questions about your pet messes, and discover the right solution for you!