Test for colorfastness for 24 hours on a small, hidden area of carpet. DO NOT use if color changes when carpet is dry. Before using, always remove loose particles or excess liquid from carpet with cloth or vacuum. Not suggested for velvet, silk, wool or leather.
Anionic surfactants, perfumes, purified water, natural non-pathogenic bacteria, isopropyl alcohol, propane, isobutane.
- Caution: May Cause Eye Irritation: Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- DO NOT puncture or incinerate container. DO NOT expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. DO NOT spray towards face. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- First Aid:
- IF IN EYES: IMMEDIATELY rinse with plenty of clean water. Remove contact lenses and continue to rinse for at least 15 minutes.
- IF ON SKIN: Rinse with water.
- IF SWALLOWED: Drink a glassful of water. Seek medical attention.
Answer a few simple questions about your pet messes, and discover the right solution for you!