- Place on floor, tissue side up
- Introduce your dog to the pad, allowing her to smell the special 3-In-1 Attractant and give her a familiar command to encourage use
- If she doesn’t relieve herself immediately, take her back several times until she is successful
- When she relieves herself on the pad, reward her with a treat or enthusiastic praise
- Replace as needed
- Keep the pad in an area that is available to your dog, but away from his bed and food.
- When accidents happen, remove all traces of the odors to prevent your dog from repeat marking.
- Try OUT! Stain & Odor Remover for all of life's little messes.
30 x 32" and 34 x 36"
Answer a few simple questions about your pet messes, and discover the right solution for you!